Thursday 25 September 2014

It's been a while since my last post...

Summer came and went. We vacationed and the kids drove us wild - when don't they, the boys started achool again and life drifted, as it is won't to do, back around...

And it struck me that it's been just over a year since I self published Unbound Brothers. It's been an average year by all accounts. I shifted around 120 paid copies and 1500 give aways, a common occurance for epublished self published authors. 

On reflection it's not good enough.

Like many a SP author, I have done the rounds with promos and interviews etc. It seems the field is saturated to breaking point and it's no wonder only a very small percentage of authors make a killing.

So, I have decided that my next novel, The Narrows, will be shopped around the trad publishing houses first. I'm resolute in my ambition and I will get that elusive contract.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment